My Tips Towards Wealthy

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Journey To Billionaire Club - Blog Review.

I came across the Blog “My Journey To Billionaire Club” around 6 months back. Its a Financial Planning Blog with various topics on Personal Finance, Entrepreneurship and Business Ideas. “My Journey To Billionaire Club” was founded in March 2008 by a 24 years old MBBS student Asav Patel from Ahmedabad, India.

As per http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/myjourneytobillionaireclub.com, “My Journey To Billionaire Club” is ranked number 215,424 in the world. Compared with all internet users, it is more appealing to men. Its visitors also tend to consist of users browsing from home who have postgraduate educations. Visitors to this site view 1.7 unique pages each day on average. About 71% of its visitors are in India, where it has attained a traffic rank of 24,370.

As per http://www.freewebsitereport.org/www.myjourneytobillionaireclub.com, here are few statistics
Alexa Traffic Rank 215,174
Page Rank
Daily Page Views 5,112
Pages Daily Ad Revenue $15.34 USD
Monthly Ad Revenue $460 USD
Linked with 45 Websites


The most important thing I like about this Blog is the design. I like the Template, widgets and layout of this blog very much.

I have read most of the articles on “My Journey To Billionaire Club”, but still remains many more to read. The articles are very accurate and provides me the very basics information of investment and wealth creation. As Asav said this is really an “an Online Personal Finance Magazine”.

Now I suggest all those readers of “My Tips Towards Wealthy” to read the Blog “My Journey To Billionaire Club”. I personally myself is a regular and active reader of this Blog for the last 6 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment